Monday, January 18, 2010

Eric Sketch #11: Jan 18


Today we have our second design meeting for Go, Dog! Go! The director asked us to bring in three approaches to the story, so we could have a more informed decision. Working with the remarkable talented Jerome Wills (in tandem), we presented an art-deco 1930's, a Chagall-i
nspired circus, and a neo-futuristic junkyard full of Harajuku. From this sketch, you can see which on won out in the end.


I'm really excited! So now my job over the next week will be to get each of the characters into a specific Harajuku-inspired look and relate them to the dog breeds I've been sketching around for the past week.




From the research image here, you can see how we're going to treat the color palate. I also think this is going to inspire how I'm going to end up working with the faces and animalia. Maybe.

I'm SO EXCITED for Jen to be back!!! Your work is gorgeous, as always!!

2 comments: