Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kyle 1/4/10


When Eric, man of many wonderful ideas, asked me to contribute to his blog and make a sketch every day (well, almost every day) I was sitting at home in my Snuggie, watching the train wreck that is Jersey Shore online. I took one look at "Snookie" and thought to myself, "You, my fine Guidette, shall be my Muse!" and knew she would look simply lovely in a Snuggie of her very own. She is way classier that me, as you can see, because her Snuggie is made of real leopard skin...with a side of Wild Turkey. This, I think, may be the beginning of my Jersey Shore Series...I'm looking at you JWOWW...

3 comments:

  1. The fact that you drew all of those leopard spots.... I bow to the awesomeness of your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that attention to detail! As you can see, I'm LAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that I drew all of those leopard spots shows how boring the rest of my life is!

    ReplyDelete