Monday, January 25, 2010

Eric Sketch #12: Jan 25


Okay, so if this blog has taught me one thing in three weeks, it is this: drawing every day makes it SO MUCH EASIER! Having taken last week off because of a full work and travel load, I just returned to sketching this evening. It was NOT FUN! Everything seemed harder, my pencil was my worst enemy and it was just plain frustrating. This is hopefully going to keep me motivated to make sure I make time for my blog everyday.

This sketch begins to pare down Go, Dog, Go into a workable design. I really don't like what I've done here, but I can see how I'm progressing into an idea. What irks me is that Tuesdays are my 13 hour work days, which leaves me little time to dedicate to sketching. I think I'm just going to integrate sketching time into lunch time.

Here's to tomorrow being a more enjoyable drawing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment