Monday, January 18, 2010



Hey y'all. I know, I know, I've been remiss. That's because I went away, I swear! And I didn't even THINK of using Eric's iphone technique. I will use it in the future. I'm going to post the rest of them tonight as well. I've been busy trying to get these sketches out to the director, hence they are on their way to being "done" if you will. These are two I did early last week-The "Schaunard" sketch was a study of an Ingres drawing. The Parpignol one-well, that's just for silliness. I'm finding the more I draw, the easier it gets on one level. On another, well, I find myself wanting to be more and more anal-retentive. I wish I had some more time for whimsey. I wish I had more time...xoxo...more coming-it will only let me do a couple files per post.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment