Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eric Sketch #4: Jan 7



Today was a pretty darn snowy for Central Kentucky, as you can see from my house. All the schools were closed, but we still worked! I ducked out early to do some sewing at home, but decided to get my sketch out of the way for the day.

I took the snow as inspiration and made a
rather uncomfortable looking guy decked out in snow gear. Something is bothering me about his right arm: I think I didn't do a good job on the upper joint. UPDATE: I fixed his arm. It looks better.

I'm already noticing that it's getting a shade faster knocking out the sketch. I think I was a bit tighter today than usual, but I'm just enjoying the process so much.


3 comments:

  1. You'll shoot your eye out! (Christmas Story? Anyone? Anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i was definitely going to say it's reminiscent of Christmas Story.

    ReplyDelete