Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kyle 3/25/10

And now, my friends, we come to the end of Into the Woods...but first, let me explain this last character...

The Mysterious Man is played by the Narrator (that's why his clothes have to be easy in, easy out) and has been living in the woods for years and years and years. We find out late in the first act that he is the Baker's Father who went kinda crazy after the Witch takes the new born Rapunzel and his wife dies of grief. He's in a kind of tunic that could be a ripped and torn period shirt that he went into the woods wearing. The baggy leggings are bound with braided vines (this is also the tie belt). He has a really rough short sleeve jacket made of patchwork leather and a jaunty scarf made out of a dead fox (super hot!). The hat is actually a really early medieval hat. I really liked it because it looks like an acorn...

I had a lot of fun with Into the Woods. I leaned a whole lot and did some pretty good drawings...I'm gonna have to paint some of these some day...I keep saying that, I know, but maybe I'll take some time and do it this summer...maybe with markers...

No comments:

Post a Comment