Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eric Celebrity Face #9


I wanted to try a child's face tonight. Frankly, many modern young performers these days don't really have a recognizable face. Finally, it hit me: turn back time!

This child star grew up to be... well, since I'm actually not a personal fan, I won't do any dishonor here. Let's just say, he was like woah famous.

The faces are getting much easier, faster, and, I believe, more accurate. Looking back to Monday past, I see SO MANY problems with the Oprah face: it looks almost nothing like her!! What is going to be harder is translating these faces into my normal scale, instead of drawing them at an almost full 11x14. That will make a editing process of detail much more challenging, methinks.

I still would love your feedback on what characters I draw these celebrities!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully sketched....just gorgeous. Bravo, Friend.

    ReplyDelete