Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kyle 2/10/10


I did this sketch in record time...and, oddly enough, it looks pretty good...hum.

Justice Shallow is one of the more serious characters in Merry Wives (though he's still pretty dang funny, just in a dry, bumbling kind of way). Doing this show in the 50s makes it hard to differentiate the characters for whom their occupations are a major character trait. Judges from the Elizabethan era may have walked around in robes and chains of office and stuff to show their occupation, but I'm pretty sure they didn't do that in the 1950's. But them I realized that this guy is totally in a Shakespearean comedy...

There are only three drawing left for Merry Wives. I might do two tomorrow just so I can get it done by the end of the week and can start on my new project on Monday rather than drawing (HA!) it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment