Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kyle 2/3/10

Another set of dresses for Mistresses Ford and Page. This is the "Fairy Costume" for under their swing coats...black chiffon over their heads with flashlights for the "BOO!" look. The dresses would be dark (Navy? Forest Green?) but not black. Their husbands would have the same "BOO!" look too.

One of the things that I need to work on is faces in profile...this isn't the most proportional sketch...and her head is all kinds of jacked up, but, meh, you win some, you loose some.

Tomorrow I have to draw a Man. I WILL draw a Man.

3 comments:

  1. Do you how you can stare at your drawings for hours and not know what is wrong with it, but you can look at someone else's and diagnose its challenges almost immediately?

    That said, I want you to start opening up about my sketches: it's the only way I'm going to get better. We both draw well, but I'm wanting to push to amazing. What do you think? You willing to start being a taskmaster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I shall be the Taskmaster that you need if you do the same for me...I've gotten out the riding crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.... sounds like a plan! Of course, I won't have a sketch up tonight, as I plan to be in bed in 50 minutes.

    ReplyDelete