Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kyle 2/2/10

Not only is it Groundhog's Day (6 more weeks of Winter! Burrrrr!) it's also my parents' 30th wedding anniversary! Thanks for gettin' hitched, Mom and Dad!!!

In an earlier post I talked about how setting Shakespeare in a more contemporary period means that you need more clothes and costume changes. I'm not arguing that point at all, but I did say something like, "Well, Mistresses Ford and Page would wear these dresses and then have cardigans and different skirts and blouses to change them up day to day". Translation, "I'll pull some crap." Well, F that S! I'm not actually producing this show, I don't have to worry about budget, or labor, or time, or anything really. So, up yours director/shop manager in my mind!! I'll draw all the pretty dresses that I want, and you can't stop me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So yeah, here's a second set of dresses for Mistresses Ford and Page - cute dresses...They have a letter...and they are friends...hence the entwining arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment