Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eric needs your help!

Hello world of blog readers!

So Kyle and I recently discovered that more than just our coterie of friends and colleagues are reading my New Year's resolution-turned-blog. We are so excited to have you!

Since we have so many hidden readers out there, I want to call for your feedback. My newest project is to draw celebrity faces in order to practice capturing the essential elements of a face, which will ultimately improve my costume sketches. At the end of this week, I'd like to do something more with this work. Starting next Monday, I'm going to draw each of these celebrities, in no particular order, as characters: either characters from great dramatic literature or from popular fiction (i.e. Twilight). And I want YOU to choose!

Here are the celebrities I have drawn so far. Leave a comment on this post and let me know where you think they should go. As I finish out this week, simply leave a comment on that particular sketch and I will add it to my list.

Oprah
George Clooney
Dolly Parton
Morgan Freeman
Queen Elizabeth II
Sandra Oh

Some that MAY or MAY NOT be coming later this week:
Owen Wilson
Ina Garten

Kyle and I love doing this project for ourselves, but we REALLY love audience participation. Don't disappoint!!

2 comments:

  1. I mean, the obvious choice would be Harry Potter.
    -Erica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo everything Eric wrote...please comment!!!

    ReplyDelete