Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kyle 2/18/10

Poor Jack. Poor, poor, sad Jack. He is, like, way poor.

I based his costume style on Polish peasant dress....sorry I'm a little distracted by Grey's Anatomy...I got my sketch done early so I could watch, so I'll be brief.

I want his clothes to look like they were once nice and whole, with pretty embroidery that has seen way better days. Maybe the coat was once his absent father's or his from several years ago when times were good and his family was whole. Now, however the coat is too short and the embroidery is falling out. The pants are dirty and too big. The boots are mended and falling apart - but he's going to market and it is the best he's got.

Ok...so I hope that comes though in the sketch. Now back to my TV friends...love you all too, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment